• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

bow limb sounds?

HAHA - what does plast bending sound like? Most plastic I know wouldn't make any noise when it is bent. A lot of noise from bows comes from the cable guide. If it is bent at all, the cable wont slide on the guide smoothly.

Well plastic bending sounds like well....ok u got me but i geuss i gotta pinpoint were i here the sound coming from and take it from there jsut thought maybe someone else had this problem and i was gunna get an easy fix smirk.gif

PSE is an excellent brand. And if there is a problem with the limbs...they're customer support is fantastic. Have a pro-shop listen and examine it. As Dietz mentioned earlier, it could simple need to have the limb bolts and pockets greased.

Good advice so far. I would suspect the cable guard as well. What sort guide is on the cable? What do you use to lubricate the guard/guide? Try just pulling the guide back and forth across the guard, usually there is enough play to figure out if that is what is making the noise. Are you cams rolling over properly? Is the string, cable harnessed properly? Sorry, just rambling. Try the cable guard first!