• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just got back...

lawdog

We just got home last night from Togwotee. They are really down on snow for the year, but they got good snow this past week and the powder riding was really good. They got hit again the last two nights with snow, but wind along with it. Probably some decent riding left out there if anyone is thinking about it...

Hey dog, you driving??? I was out at Dubois about 3 weeks ago and was pretty good, wish I could handle another trip but the vacation is going fast and the money is going faster!!! There's always next year!!! grin.gif

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!!

Hey LD-

You didn't happen to get your sled from the guy that just went out of business did ya? Luverne finally gets a profitable business going, then they go and shut it down grin.gif. Sorry, I just had to say it!

I get all of the Luverne gossip, my wife's grandmother works accross the street from you.

NOPE, although years and years ago when his dad was still the Arctic Cat dealer here, before going bankrupt, I did buy some parts from them. Hope they were legit, but who knows I guess.

She work at the new store right across from my front door?