• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Was wondering if anyone was fishing out at the river yet from shore, I hate to say this but I am thinking of going out and trying for some slimmers!!! grin.gif I heard that the ice was starting to melt away from shore a little, was hoping someone here had heard the same!!!

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!!

The pike bite is on in the Pierre area. Have heard of many over 20 pounds being caught in the last 2 weeks. The lower end of Oahe is wide open and many people have been out trying their luck for the monster gators. I am going to go out myself tomorrow afternoon to try my luck and will post a report on my success or lack of success.

Thanks guys for the info, we are planning on going out somewhere next weekend, so I will keep you all posted also!!! grin.gif I also heard that they were biting somewhere around Whitlocks, so I think thats where we will try!!!

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!!

Went out pike hunting on Oahe this afternoon but failed in my first attempt. The trip was not a total loss though as I witnessed 2 dandy pike landed and one other that was lost. I will be back out there givin it hell again this weekend and will post a report on my success or lack therof.

imagine that, walleye69, skunked again, ive seen that many-a-time, haha!! tryin for the big sloughsharks are ya? I'll be lootin and pillaging the sharks come saturday if the snow aint to bad theyre talking bout, got good ice up here yet. Bag a pig for me 69er of the walleye!

Nice to hear from ya again sloughy. If you get on a good slime hole give me a jingle. If the ice is good yet I'm thinking about heading back that way the first weekend in April to chase some sharks. I'm hoping to get out this weekend also to try and catch a piggie, but it all depends on the weather.

Sounds like the Greasy one will be back this weekend, and a couple a dudes from our neighboring state will be targeting piggy sloughsharks on saturday and sunday, Ill let ya know how we do!! Gonna slam the bottle sloughsharks for sure!