• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Forest Reclassifications - Hunters Pay Attention

Dave

We will quickly continue to lose places to ride if we sit idly by and watch what happens. Everyone needs to get active in fighting for our rights. ATV owners pay more in taxes and licensing than the ones who are getting these lands closed down to us. It is so easy to send an e-mail to your senators and representatives and speak up for your rights. A phone call is just as easy and even better. If you don't speak up then you have no right to complain when you have no place to ride your ATV.

As far as I know they are restricted during open deer season. My 75 year old father rides my ATV to his stand. If he couldn't do that it would be very difficult for him to hunt anymore. I'm young enough and in good enough shape to walk to my stand so I would rather leave the ATV for him to use rather then not get to spend that time with him anymore.

What do you mean about "deer woods" Does that mean anyplace open to deer hunting they should not be open at all? I hope not, that would be very closed-minded and discriminatory.

Hi Muskybuck. Do you think that because of all of the illegal shootings/murders/poaching/etc. that maybe guns should be limited to restricted suprvised gun ranges? Sounds silly doesn't it? Sure would seem more intelligent to punish those that are doing wrong.

I agree punish the people that need to be punished all of us law following ATV'ers I used to not really care where I rode but since I have seen the damage that has happend I will only ride where I am supposed too. I have only been riding about a 1 1/2 but I have learned my lesson once you lose it, its gone forever

Big Fish Hunter247