• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any Brandt, Madison, or Herman reports?

Hey Berke99,

I have probably spent 20 plus hours fishing Brandt this winter, plus I have several friends that have also fished it. It is simply dead there this winter. We haven't been able to get anything in the way of fish. I was last out about a week ago, so heck who knows, you could go there and hammer 'em. grin.gif

It's a pretty small lake, so a guy would think that if he just moved around enough that he'd be able to find them, but it just doesn't seem like that's the case this year.

Madison was real hot about 3-4 weeks ago, but have heard it has slowed down a quite a bit. I don't have a real recent report for ya though. I do know that I have not seen a lot of people out on either lake within the last 2 weeks.

Haven't heard anything about Herman besides vehicles going through the ice. ooo.gif

HOF#13 Thanks for the info and report. Brandt in the past was always good for 13&3/4 inch walleyes. I don't know why it's changed. Actually I haven't even fished Brandt this year, and I usually do fish it several times on the ice. Sounds like Whitewood for a few perch, or going to Waubay is the best bet right now.