• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kinda guite on this forum what happened to the ladies?

HI Lynno62, I don't ice fish, but eating fresh fish sure sounds good. I'm really starting to get Spring fever so I hope it comes soon. Can't wait to get back out in the boat.

Welcome to the group.

My husband Chris and I do most of our fishing in the open water season. We fish all the local torunaments together and he guides. We do get out a bit in the winter though, we have been to Red a couple of times and winnie for perch. Chris is a little hesitant to take me out now since I've kicked his butt on crappies the last time. Hoping to go after some bluegills on a local lake this weekend.

Hi All: I have been gone for awhile so decided to check in. Looks like you all have spring fever bad. We went to AZ for 3 weeks to watch it rain and hail. My husband got caught in a hail storm while riding his horse in the park. Maybe next time he will listen to his wife when she says "those clouds don't look very good" - yeah right.

We have been busy putting new tile in our kitchen (which we brought back from AZ). It is taking some time (mostly because he has to quit and go ride) but it sure is looking great. Hopefully we will be done this week and still married - but who knows.

I don't ice fish and it has been too cold to even think about fishing for this gal. I figure if it's not at least 70 the boat stays home! Our weather for next the rest of the week does not look like it is going to have me getting the boat out of storage for awhile. Oh well, at least we did not get all the snow they got down south.

HI Phyl, Its been a long winter. Then my computer decided to take a dive on me. I had to replace my hard drive. Oh well I guess these things can't last for ever. I heard about all the rain in Arizona, we have some friends that spend the winter down there. I'm sure it was still better then up here. We had over a foot of snow a couple weeks ago, but it is all melted now. This nice weather the last couple of days has sure made me want to get back up to the camper. I was hoping this weekend, but hubby has to help burn down a building. Have fun putting that new floor in.

Hi Mary: My computer also crashed last week! Lucky for me they got it up and running again. I had downloaded HotBar on there and when I decided I did not want it any more I uninstalled it. A couple of weeks letter we had this pop up saying that something was wrong with hot bar and did we want to repair it. Unfortunately he clicked on yes. It crashed the whole system! What a mess. But all is well now. Amazing how much you miss these things when you don't have them.

The kitchen looks great and we finally have everything cleaned up. Now it is time to start outside. We have had nice weather and missed all the snow you received, but tomorrow sounds like high winds - but warm anyway. Yes, AZ was a lot warmer than here even if it did rain a lot. I haven't got the itch to fish yet - not warm enough for us summer fishers! Maybe we will go over and look at the boat and think about taking it out of storage this weekend. Or maybe we will haul rock. I have one flower bed left to fill up with rock and we get it out of the neighbors fields. Lots of work but it looks nice and is really cost effective. The labor is tough though. Have a great weekend!