• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

March Madness

bigbucks

Okay just gotta ask. Any of the rest of you guys NCAA crazy enough that you're going to be on vacation on Thursday & Friday, 3/17 & 18 to watch the tourney?

My brother & I do this every year. We've done it almost every year for probably 15 years. A lot of times, this year included, I'll come to work early on that Thursday & get in a half day, work like 6:30-10:30 & than book home to catch the opening of the tourney. We live about two hours a part, so we usually get together for a day or two of it, but then we talk on the phone usually during half times & between games, it's a good time. There's nothing in sports like those first two days of the tourney with bubbles being burst and unknowns making history.

Don't take vacation for it...yet! But I do watch as much as I can and would much rather watch college hoops (or HS) where most of the players still play the game with heart, emotion and for the love of the game as opposed to the next level where too many play to feed their.......greed.