• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I am gonna be back in sioux falls later this week, havent fished anywhere near there in a few years.

Was thinking of hitting up Lake Vermillion. I used to have some luck out there but its been a while. Anyone ever fish this lake.

Or else, wheres the closest I can go from sioux falls with out drving too far to get on any kind of fish.

Hows the ice looking down that way. We still have plenty up here, hope that is the same for you guys.

thanks in advance!

Vermillion has been slow. Pretty much all the lakes around are slow. Lake Madison might be the best bet. Walleyes are biting in around sunset.

Check out my profile for a link to my homepage. I have links to fishing reports for SD on there.

Vermillion is usually the dead sea in the winter. Last winter was fairly consistant for us as far as walleyes go. The lake can really turn on in the spring months though. Nice walleyes, crappies and 'gills can be had once the ice is out.