• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Enclosed Sleighs

passinthru

I'm looking for a pull behind sleigh for kids. Wife says it needs to be an enclosed one.

Anyone know where I could find them. I have seen the trailrider, but was wondering if there were any cheaper ones out there or used ones possibly.

thanks for any help.

perhaps a Cat Cutter??

Its not exactly enclosed but that doesn't mean you couldn't have someone fabricate a canvas top with zippered doors that would button to the cutter.

I'm still on the lookout for a Jet-A-Long by Sno-Jet manufactured in 71-73 I believe. I saw one at Haydays 2 years ago and am still kicking myself for not spending the $250 on it. I've seen one pop up on hsolist and that is it in the last 2 years.

I do not beleive I would want a enclosed cutter, because they will tip over and it probley would be hard to get the kids out, a windshield would be a plus, just my thoughts.