• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bow articles

I dont have anything for you to read... all I can suggest is go and shoot them.. And either take a tape recorder with you, or some paper and pencil... That way when you shoot them you can write down what you like and dislike about the bow. You dont have to try and remember the feeling.

You could try and do a google search on each of the bows.. but still shooting them will be the best for you... whats best for someone else may not be best for your shooting style!

If you are looking for archery articles on all those bows, be prepared to get some skewed answers on each bow. What I found was typical hype on all of the various bows out there.

Like it was said earlier, the best thing to do is get out and test each bow out. What might fit best for one guy doesn't necessarily fit best for another.

I own a mathews and am very happy with it. But again, I did my homework before I made the big purchase.