• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hey mike walerak!

I will just post a little report here!

I have not made it on the ice nearly as much as I wanted to the last few days. The last good day of action I had was last Saturday on Shaffer's Slough. Had a mixed bag of crappies, perch and walleyes. Two of the walleyes were piggies one was about 5 lbs and the other about 7lbs the other two were dinks. The bite has been hit or miss out there for me. One day will be all pike and the next will be pretty dead and the next I will catch a few. At least on the dead days I have been able to pull a couple 'eyes out. Other wise it has been slow overall.

Lately, I have been jumping from slough to slough looking for them jumbos. I'm not sure where they are but I will find them eventually. I spent this morning popping holes on East 81. Never even marked a fish on the Vexilar.

I think once the weather straightens things are going to pick up again.

mw