• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

go devils

freighttrain50

Gander & Cabelas do not carry them. I've actually never seen them available in the metro. If you happen to be driving north up towards Upper Red or Lake of the Woods, you'll run into a lot of tackle shops that carry them and the Angel Eyes. I always pick up more while I'm up there.

I would say your best bet is to order them online here.

Many of the Metro area stores are carrying both the Angel Eyes and the Go Devils. We have been shipping hundreds of cards to a distributor down there so I know they are going some where. Or you can order them here from FM.

I've been looking for them as well in the tackle stores but haven't had any luck. Just wanted to get a first hand look at them, but after hearing how much success everyone is having with them I decided to just purchase them right here on FishingMN and support the sponsors and site.

BTW, you won't be waiting long after ordering. I got mine today and they look fabulous. Can't wait to give'm a try!

grin.gif