• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

mjhowe...Montana guru!!!

Welcome to the newest forum on FM...the Montana Forum! mjhowe will be moderating the Montana forum, and I would like to welcome him (even though he's been a member and on the Pro Staff for sometime). Mike is an avid fisherman and he spends a lot of time on the ice. Mike has a multi-species vocabulary and his fishing knowledge is superb! I'm looking forward to reading more of Mike's posts and I hope everyone enjoys the resources of the Montana forum! smile.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

SWEEET!!!!

Thanks Matt and Welcome Back to the MT Forum everyone (and Welcome to any first timers)

We are pleased to have our own state forum on the best ice fishing web site, period. I will do my best to keep folks informed of ice conditions, hot bites and gear that works. As stuff happens you will be able to read about it here first, not have to wait a week or 2 till the papers get around to printing it.!!

Bring on the ice,

Hey MJ,

Good to have you and the Montana forum back, missed ya both. I sent a cousin and a few of his friends to the Bighorn this past fall. They had a blast and are making plans for another trip already.

Danny

Formerly from Hardin...