• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Show Parking

Gissert

Most of the other parking lots around the Excel are cheaper. I beleive the one at W. 7th & Kellogg is only $5, and it's practically right across the street. Also, if you are going on the weekend, I believe that you can park at the street meters for free, or after 7pm??? on Friday. Try driving around the W. 7th Street area near Tom Reids/McGoverns. You can often find street parking at a meter. Also, if you are willing to walk a little further, I know that street parking is free in the neighborhhood down W. 7th around The Grand 7 bar. (This is where I usually park for Wild games.) Stop in to the Grand 7 for a Bud after the show, it's a family-run bar with a friendly staff.