• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Night fishing

Blaine

I picked up one of the new Frabil lights. I've used the Omni's and have only had one issue with them. They seem to light up if they are not perfectly horizontal which sometimes leads to false alarms. The Frabil seems to be less sensitive in the horizontal position so I don't think it will turn on due to wind or a less than perfect horizontal plane. I use Beaver Dam tip-ups and the arm doesn't sit exactly flat when loaded.

Thanks for clearing things up with the Frabill. I too went to their HSOforum - but there was no explanation. If they only go on when the flag is up - I will definetely be making a purchase this weekend - maybe I can use them next year when we get some ice.