• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Products From Todays Tackle!!

Matt Johnson

Todays Tackle/Ice Buster Bobber is a FishingMN and IceLeaders sponsor... FM and IceLeaders Sponsors

Here's a couple new products from Todays Tackle for this winter...

RodClip.jpg

Todays Tackle Bucket Clip

Designed to be used with the Todays Tackle Rod Strap and can be clamped onto any 5 gallow bucket.

RodRocker.jpg

Todays Tackle Rod Rocker

Can be screwed into a 5 gallow bucket, wall, or anything else you prefer. Meant for deadsticking and when a fish hits/pulls, the rod tip drops. I'm looking forward to using these this winter...

RodRocker2.jpg

RodRocker_down.jpg

Just a couple new items from Todays Tackle...

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

What you want tot do is tighten the screw LOOSELY, allowing the Rod Rocker to pivet back and forth. The balance of the rod and reel will keep the Rod Rocker level and even the slightest tug from the fish will pull the rod tip down...

I had the same assumptions as you at first, but after I tried one out and played around with it, everything works very smooth. I plan on using the Rod Rocker for panfish, walleyes and catfish this winter...

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Wow.... T-BONE should be proud of all these guys adapting(to put it kindly)his idea/concept of the rod balancing concept of the Rock n Reel. We now have the Mister Jigger, artic warrier, happy snapper, some belt/rod holder, and now the rod rocker. I'm sure all good products, but hats off to T-Bone and his concept.