• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

frabill ultra lite

frabillfisher

Very small and light. No seat. Tub is very shallow and materials are lightweight. If your a smaller guy and are going to pull by hand only it would work fine. Wouldnt take much to heat it. Make sure its tied down somehow when ya get out or you could be picking it up on the other side of the lake. blush.gif

it's got a molded spot in the bottom of the sled for a 5 gal bucket. i was looking at these too and i think i would just use a bucket with a cushion on it. doesn't allow for too much moving around.

would be great for one person or for early ice situations.

Take it from a guy who has one. In soft snow these things pull like a bale of hay. It's the 'formed' bottom for the optional seating. Feels like you have a 2x4 bolted crossways on the bottom. I'm in the process of revamping mine now. Like everything about mine but that.