• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Which lake should I fish...

wallydiver

Why not make it a goal to fish both?... However, if I had to choose just one, I would first think about what I wanted to catch... I would lean twards winnie if it were up to me!

A special note... FishingMinnesota.com and IceLeaders.com will be on Winnie Jan 8th - Denny's Resort. For an I.C.E. event... Click Here for more information on the I.C.E. series.

Thanks for the replies. Last year a friend of mine came up to Lake of the Woods from Mora. So this year I suppose I'll go down his way for a weekend. Sounds like Winnie is the place to go. Hopefully we'll slam some walleyes. Thanks again.

I thik I can make another trip up to LOW this year to sit in that nice new house you are building. grin.gif I think Winnie would be a good choice too, but have only fished it once for jumbo perch on the way home from LOW - didn't get any, but only fished about an hour. I am always looking for a good place to fish the ice!