• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New IceLeaders Video - Icing Lake Trout

Pete Riola

I got a chance to not only watch the video this past weekend, but I also got to watch/listen to a seminar from Jason Van Ert and Pete Riola about fishing for Lake Trout through the ice. What a bonus!!

leftmarginpic.jpg

Jason Van Ert

You might recognize Jason from past videos. Jason is the guy who caught the monster muskie on the IceLeaders 2004 highlight reel and his picture adorns the Ice Leaders home page. Jason also has an extensive knowledege in ice fishing and he excels at locating and catching lake trout through the ice. Jason is on the Ice Leaders Pro Staff and has a knack for catching BIG fish!!

leftmarginpic02.jpg

Pete Riola

Pete Riola is also featured on the video and he is an extreme ice fisherman! As Pete would call it, he's an Ice Fishing Geek smile.gif Pete not only works hard at putting together the videos you see here on FM and Ice Leaders, but he is also the Ice Leaders Director and is the head of FishFever.com. Pete spends 12 months chasing trophy fish as has phenomenal success!!

Great video guys!!!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Thanks for kind words Matt. I do love to ice fish and shooting the videos. I'll have a new one ready in a few days. You want to see Catfish? We really got into them using Glow Devils. These cats spend a lot of time in big schools suspended.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Let's not forget the IceLeaders Laker Bash on Burntside January 29th.

Watching those lakers being iced gets me antsy for those fireballs!!!

Thanks for the Video Pete.

That must have been an incredible experience, I have never had the opportunity to fish Lakers either through the ice or on top of the water , I can only imagine what it might be like.

jbjr

Hey Pete:

Great Video, When are you going to come up trout fishing in our neck of the woods? Ice is just starting to form and it looks like it will be nip and tuck for opener. I can't wait to catch those manitou lake trout.