• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chip Leer seminar on 11/18 in Fargo-Free

ChadM

Chip Leer will be the Guest Speaker at the Thursday, November 18th meeting of FM Walleyes Unlimited Inc. The meeting will be held at the Doublewood Inn in Fargo, ND and will start at 7:00pm.

Admission is free and open to all (members and non-members). As always new member applications are always welcome.

Chad Maloy

President, FM Walleyes

chad

great job getting chip. was a great seminar and great to meet a guy like chip that has the same enthusiasm as me about ice fishing. i was hoping to get a chance to talk to you tonight but whent the chance arrived you had a few others around.

Glad you made it. Chip did a great job and is very fun to listen to. Hopefully we will see you in January when Tommy Skarlis will be there. Make sure to grab me. It gets kind of busy before and after the meeting as everyone likes to gab.

Thanks Chad for the heads up on the FM Walleyes Unlimited meeting.

FM Walleyes Unlimited Inc. is a fine group that hosts some of the biggest names in the fishing world at their monthly meetings. There is no finer organization in the area for the avid walleye angler to hook up with, great folks!

I would highly encourage folks to check out the speaker and the club. I hope to see you there.