• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Tournaments

Everyone:

If you know of any ice fishing tournaments, would you mind letting me know? I want to have a listing at my store and also on our web page. With the limited number of Trap Attacks around the area, I feel more people will be asking about any tourneys. Any help is appreciated!!

I'm interested in listing tourneys around the Tri-State area to provide a service for people that live around here.

WhackinPerch: My store is Dakota Angler at 1120 East Benson. Hope to see 'ya sometime!

There are always two tourneys out here on Kampeska, one over on Reid, and one on Poinsett. Im not so sure what the dates are on those tourneys, so i guess im not too much help. Cant wait for early sloughsharkin'!

I chum kitty cats to lure in Large Sharks!