• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

here we go...

otto_man

Things aren't looking real good for either club especially if they make it to the playoffs and have to play philly, negl or pitt.

I can't believe we can't beat the giants. Without Moss we are considerably less of a threat to anyone. But we still should have beaten Indy last night.

Vikes should hire someone to be the clock management guy, cuz since 2 minute Tommy it has been pretty ugly.

Our defense cannot stop anybody when we really have to, it's funny, but I knew as soon as we scored that touchdown near the end of the 4th that we were gonna lose, because our defense is just plain horrible. Brian Williams is as bad I have seen since Jimmy Hitchcock, we miss Irvin and it shows. And the linebackers can't cover anybody across the middle. Time to step it up against the Pack with or without Moss.

I say we should keep winfield, kevin williams, lance johnstone, chavous, udezi, maybe brian russel, maybe ej henderson, but everyone else is not getting it done take a chance with someone else and maybe they could get something done.

Also are all kickers as bad as the ones we have or what?

Should make for an interesting game this weekend in the Toilet Bowl, the race to be the worst team in the playoffs.

Kickers? Half the time Longwell kicks off for the Pack the ball goes all the way to the 20. Dives me nuts. The oponents usually start out on their own 35-40. Every college kicker you see kicks them into the end zone. Then what happens to them I wonder.