Jump to content

    If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

  • 0

Propane Help



I am trying to find a splitter that attaches to a bulk tank where the "y" will fit type one attachements. Type one attachements are like those you see on deep fryers with the black plastic female end.

I am thinking that this might need to be a custom order, does anyone know where I can go?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.