• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BassMaster University

Daze Off

Brad -

I have reservations for Friday and Saturday nights at the Days Inn South which is right across the street from BPS I am told. I currently have a single reserved and there are only 5 doubles left for the time period. Cost for double is $69.99/night. Seminar is $129 if I remember correctly - I think it is in the first post in this thread.

My plan right now is to leave early on Friday (4-5am) which puts me in Kansas City for lunch and Springfield by 4-5 pm. I want some time to shop the store while there and it takes A WHILE! Apparently the seminar is over at 2:30 on Sunday afternoon but doing a 12 hour drive after being in a seminar from 7:00 am -2:30 is asking for trouble. Would rather just relax and leave early Monday but am not opposed to alternate plan.

Daze Off