• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pheasants Forever

Just recieved $10 gift card for Gander Mountain from Pheasents Forever. If I join before Nov. 24 they will send me a $20 gift card. Thats the cost of the associate member, wow thats free memeber ship to Pheasants Forever!!!

Anyone else recieve this in the mail??? Anyone here a memeber of P.F.?

yes I am, also Pres. of our chapter. 100% of the money we raise stayes in our county except the $15 for national PF. We have had some great land put into wma"s. It all for our kids some day. smile.gif

I just received the same thing in the mail. Is this $10 card legit? I am currently a member of DU, but am also thinking of becoming a member of Pheasants Forever. My wifes family is from southern Mn., and we just bought a golden retriever. I would like to explore more area down there for birds.

Is it normal to have to wait 2 1/2 to 3 months to recieve anything from Pheasants Forever? Just got a call today after emailing them about 2 weeks ago, about my membership. I now have to wait another 4 to 6 weeks to recieve the stuff I ordered. Just doesnt seem right to me. Anyone else get in on this promotion? If so are you having to wait as long as I am?

I did the same promotion, with the $10+$20 thing. I had no problem getting my stuff. I got the $20 gift card 1 week after i sent in the application. I haven't recieved any brochures from them yet regarding the membership, but alon with the gift card it said i would be getting info at a later date

I did get my gift card about 2 days after they cashed check, was just hoping to get my information and hat sooner. Seems like a long time to wait and I don't want to mis out on any banquets they might be having.

Banquet here in Carver Co. is Jan. 15. Event is held at Hamburg. The boys just got done shopping for "extra" items at Gander and Cabela's and have some nice items. Prints also look excellent this year. If anyone is interested give me a shout (it's Greg) at 952-442-5101 during the day.