• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ground Blind ???

jbjr

Do a search for ground blind and you should get some results... I know recently there was a post and a lot of people seem to like the Double bull blinds. . I believe they are made in MN... I have one made by amiristep I believe... I think one is nice to have to hunt areas that just dont have suitable trees to put a stand in!

I definitely put my vote in for DoubleBull. I've owned one for two years now and absolutely love it. Tough, well made, sets up and takes down in seconds and very roomy. Absolutely amazed at how well they work for hiding. I've shot five turkeys out of mine and seen unbelievable amounts of wildlife while using it. Works great for squirrel hunting too! Spend the extra and go for the quality. It's well worth it.