• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rockn Reel

iffwalleyes

What is the story on these this year? I havn't heard anyone mention them yet. Are they still availible through this site? I got a couple of them last year and they have been great. I know that I have caught more lite biting fish using this than I ever did with a bobber on my deadstick line.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Rock-n-Reels were not available on this site last year.

Contact Tom Worum at [email protected]

I believe he has a few available. I can vouch for them. They are sweet units and Tom is a stand up guy!

I love me tub mount rock n reels! Great for those light biters and I can attest that they will hold onto your rod when the fish hits without you seeing it happen. Im not saying it will hold it till drag starts screaming but I was surprised that the design allows for the reel to catch on the pin and not let the rod slip in the water. Saved me a couple rods last year. I use my floor model when Im on foot without my house and that is also great. I wish I would have thought of such a thing. frown.gif