• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Modono to Detroit

IFallsRon

I've been informed by a reliable source that Mo would love to end his career playing for Minnesota. Hopefully the Wild could make that happen. They already made a great pick up in Brian Rolston from Boston, and just re-signed Manny Fenandez to back Roloson another year.

If Minnesota did pick up Mo, it may be the jump start that he needs considering his sub-par performance last year! It may have also decreased his value a bit, which would add to the possibility of MN affording him. It looks like it also contributed to him being let go by Dallas!

I'd sure be pumped to see him don a MN jersey again!!!

Duck-o-holic

That would be really sweet to get Modano on board, but I think it would go against Riesborogh's team-building philosophy. He doesn't like the idea of having any big names on the roster for various reasons. Maybe having the new guy Rolston around will inspire Gabby a little.

Although, I totally agree it would be great to see Mo in a MN jersey again, what are the odds that he would come? I mean he had some pretty harsh things to say about MN fans and how it was there own fault that they couldn't keep a team in MN, and how it won't be long before the new team goes belly up also. These were things he said when the League announced the new team in MN.

He's a great player, don't get me wrong.

RU

I don't remember him saying the part about the new team in minny going belly up, but if he did say that he should take a look at the attendence figures and compare them to what Dallas has been drawing. Plus that would make him a little bitter woman for saying such negative words about a state of fans that did nothing but support him. Either way, I won't lose any sleep over it.

With Hull moving to Phoenix, perhaps Mikey will go west. They played pretty well together in Dallas, and Phoenix needs help.

I heard rumor Mike lost most of his earnings last year (didn't say how), and that was the reason for the slump. He's definitely a good buy no matter where he ends up IMO. I don't remember him bad mouthing the fans either, but I was overseas when we lost the North Stars...man if I was only here maybe I could've saved em...lol

I miss the North Stars, but the Wild are great in my book. Young and old not so recognizable names who play hard. Laaksonen is a loss for us, but Rolston looks like a good pick up.