• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Daytona

Just wondering who everyone likes for the race this weekend.

I'd like to see Mark Martin win another one but I fear that won't happen.

I'll take Kurt Busch, if he doesn't blow up.

Should probably put my money on Jr. but I just can't accept the fact that a Chevy is faster than a Ford.

One word...Junior. I'd like to see Rusty pull it off, but what the heck...Bud ain't a bad beer either. We'll be watching the race on a TV hooked up in my brothers back yard, around a campfire. Afterwards, he tells me there will be fireworks and lawnmower races around the block. Does this sound like trouble to anybody or is it just me?

Nick

I'll be rootin for 24 and 48 but its hard to beat them DEI cars on superspeed ways. They have that package dialed in. Cant wait till Tony Stewart blows his engine on the first lap. What, its happen before.

outdoor ran,
Are you waiting for him to blow his enjine or his cork. Odds are they'll both happen.

Of course DEI is the favorite. Why can't anyone else figure out the Super Speedway package? You would think that the multi-car teams would figure it out at some point.

Here it is...Yah ready? And the winner is...yah ,yah,yah,...it's ...Rusty Wallace!

Ok,OK... I know, but come on a guy has to have a dream... I can see it now 27 car pile up, wait, who's that coming through the fog of war? O M G it's, no it can't be... Yes, it is!!! RUSTY WALLACE takes the checkered flag....OH sorry day dreaming again.

------------------
I'd rather be fishing and think about church, than be at church and thinking about fishing!

Sirlips, you hit the nail on the head. Its a good thing it isn't full moon on sat. night. I follow Nascar every week, on tv that is. Being DEI hasn't failed me for such a long time at this race or track for that matter, I will go with Little E.

Being a DEI fan above all, I have to pick Jr or Mikey! Providing Kerry Earnhardt qualifies good enough...I'd love to see him get a top 10 finish. Some of my other favorites would be...Veterans-Dale Jarrett, Mark Martin, Rusty! Kenny Schrader. Bad Boys-Harvick, Tony Stewart. Rookies- Kasey Kahne! I think Elliot Sadler has a good shot at it too. Gee, did I leave anyone out?

I'll have to go with outdoor ran. You just can't beat the Gordon and Johnson show. Both are sure to finish in the top 10, pending Stewart doesn't make some kind of jack move. The Dupont car is just too pretty to lose!!

Good Fishin'...

3 letters...

D E I

need anything more be said? Just can't beat them on the plate tracks...

------------------
Fishin' is life
The rest is just details

[This message has been edited by slick814 (edited 07-03-2004).]

Does DEI stand for dead end innie...lol. Man it sure looks good when a pair of HENDRICKS teammates finnish 1 AND 2. That was a very good race, especially the last 20 laps, of course. If I was going to put money on it, I think The #24 is going to start running away from the crowd along with his double agent. That's 2 in a row now AND without a yellow flag finnish. He's making his move.

Good Fishin'...