• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

atv on a pop up

realtower

I have seen bikes and boats and things with not much weight and even then they were on a carrier that was mounted to the out side part of the roof. I have two scooters that we take and they are always in the pick-up. We have a trail trailer so when we take the boat we pull it with the tracker. I know I could get a fifth wheel and pull the boat behind that but I would not have the scooters along. Seem like no mater what kind of outfit you have there is always something that there is not room for. I do have a carrier for my pick-up that I can put my boat on top and my scooters inside the truck but that is only for longer trips. later

Catfish1

I wouldn't recommend putting anything on the top of a popup. Not bikes, baggage or certainly not an ATV. When I was shopping around for one a few years ago, the one thing I did learn is that they are made with efficiency in mind and not versatility. They are what they are, a camper. Mine has served it's purpose well, as long as I use it as intended. Good Luck.