• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody have results from Frankies tourney?

Interesting format. One lake might have a better bite than the other on one day or the other, then a cold front comes through and shuts off the bite. But then everybody knows that going in and that's fair.

How do they determine who is going to fish what lake on what day? A drawing?

PoleBender

I can't find them anywhere either, I thought they would be on CB but nothing posted yet. AS far as the fairness issue, seems like everybody is on the same playing field, just a diffrent day. I think you may see more of this type of venue with larger t's wanting to fish smaller lakes that offer great fishing -vs- a large lake that gets lots of pressure from T's and regular fishing. I like the idea, puts people on a level field.

I agree that it is a good idea for larger tournaments to hit some different lakes. Seems the same old lakes get pounded year after year. However, I don't think the two lakes on two different days is the answer. Regardless of which lakes are picked, one lake will almost always put out better fish than the other lake. Those that fish the better lake on day one should have an advantage.