• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WED. Night fishing legue

Anyone interested in fishing in a multi species summer fishing legue in the Brainerd lakes area give Todd(825-9054) or Mike(963-9408) a call. This is our fifth season and we are looking for a few of new teams.

Hi Todd have you guys made your schedule yet? Maybe I'll throw some prize donations your way for the upcoming season. I'll talk to you about it this spring.

Jason Erlandson

Sportland Bait and Tackle
Nisswa MN
218-963-2401

What night does the weekly bass tourney take place on gull? Will there be a bass night. I'm not a "bass" man, but I did fish it last year a few times with my girlfriend. A multi-species does sound fun.

This is a big stretch...but any help my way with regards to finding fish on Gull or any other lakes in the area would be great. I'm new to the area(from WI). If we could get into some fish occassionally, it would be a great "Date Night". She loves fishing too.

Thanks,
Doug

GunDr, the bass tournament is out of Zorbaz on Thursdays. Last year was the first year I didn't get a chance to fish one. My guide service has really taken off and I don't have the time anymore. I really had fun when I had the time and there is some pretty good competition. You are lucky to have a girlfriend that likes to fish!! I think if you just stick with it, you will learn alot by just putting in your time. On sunny, calm days the docks are an automatic on Gull. Windy or overcast days try to pitch a jig worm into the cabbage. You will catch more this year than you did last!! I would suggest fishing one lake for a few years then start moving around. Gull is a great one to learn!! I have spent many of hours out there and I still keep finding new spots (on my own and through friends). Good luck!!

Walleyedan

------------------
Walleyedan's Guide Service
Brainerd Area Lakes Fishing
Fish House Rentals, Sales, Storage & Guide Service 218-963-0422 218-839-5598
[email protected]

The Wed.night multi legue runs from 6/2 to 8/25 . Tournaments run from five thirty to nine the entry is twenty bucks per boat with 100% pay back with a 10.00 club fee per person per year. 5 bass 4 walleye and 3 northerns may be weighed per boat 2 people per boat max. The schedule is set we will be fishing 13 weeks and 10 different lakes this year. This is a great way to meet different people and learn new lakes. anyone is welcome give me a call and i'll email you the rules and schedule. Jason I'll drop off a schedule at the shop for you.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

We are looking for a Brainerd Area Multi-species league to join in with our Metro LETS and Statewide LETS leagues. When we get two more area LETS Chapters rolling we'll get a State Championship going and will go after some major sponsors.

It won't be tough to get some darn nice prizes thrown in.

You can get more info in the FM Events Forum.

I was thinking of joining one of these. Not to hard to get up there from St Cloud by those times.

Rick is right though, we are looking to start a LETS chapter in the area. We are also considering changing the LETS format a little too to appeal to more people.

No changes this year for what we have. If we get a few more chapters to form or join, we will all (League presidents and officers) need to get together and decide on a LETS-wide format for next season.

Maybe we'll just stage an "Invitational" this year for the top teams of leagues around the state and run it under the current LETS format so the teams can see how we actually run the league.

It's all up for discussion.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Jim does have a very good group of anglers. You will have fun.

Send him an e-mail and he will get you more information.

It's a great way to learn area lakes from a GREAT bunch of guys.

Thanks Rick,

We signed up five teams today! Five spots left and that is it. Everybody is coming back from last year. We created a second division to fish on a seperate night because of all the positive feedback and all the people who wanted in. There will be no third division so sign up now!

[email protected]