• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Leadcore, What are you doing?

Say it ain't so!!! Just as well sell the boat now before it starts to rust.

You guys and your dog will be missed on the trail. Now who's going to fetch those sticks and pop cans in the morning?

We will be growing to 75 teams this year.

Jim and I would like to congratulate you and yours and hope you can come back after the Honeymoon year. Hey how about this year, we have husband/wife teams ya know?

PoleBender

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com

Thanks Tom,
I have nothing but good words for how you and jim run the show. I am sure that you guys will fill out this summer. Its a good idea to fish the stained lakes for a better daytime bite. I am planning on fishing the PWT as a amateur this summer. I am going to try to get into the oahe tournament. I will miss the skeeter boys as well as "team powers". You guys run a first class show and I wish you the best in the future. I will make an effort to see you guys this summer. I will see you then.
The boys.