• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN Opener!

Awesome 1st day of bowhunting! While hunting a WMA in southern MN about 7:00 am I had a forkie walk 10 yards past me as I was standing in the corner of a cornfield. I just couldn't bring myself to shoot the little feller as it is the first day of season in MN, had it been a doe, would've been tits up. B-in-law had a fork and a 6 walk by at 50 yards then winded him. On the way out we had a wide forkie try to sneak up on us and we let him pass at 40 yards. Then B-in-law and I did the sneak thing on a forkie and a decent 8 that were feeding along a CRP?woods edge I let the 8(115-120 class)go, would've been a easy 20 yard poke, but I just couldn't shoot him either this early. All together we saw 6 bucks while hunting(2 more on the way home).