• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1600 pound Grizzly

1600 Pound Grizzly
This is a very large grizzly. might be the new world record. 1600lbs of man eating beast. Killed in Alaska, it was stocking the man that shot it. It killed and ate a man prior to being shot, I got that pic also but thought it may be to gruesom to post. Grizbear1.jpg

Here is the other pic, it's not pretty, you may not want to look at this http://www.heaterman.com/Grizbear2.jpg

I'm pasting this from another site, seriously you might not want to see that other picture made me wanna hurl...

These pictures floated the internet well over a year ago. I recently got them again, so apparently its hitting a new population of people that didn't see it back then.
I didn't look at your link, but I bet its the one with the legs with no meat left....
I don't need to see that again.

These pictures had several different stories tied to them long ago. My guess is that with the variety of stories, its a bunch of talk tied together.
It is a big lookin' bear though. Don't get me wrong.

This picture along with the story has been circulating the e-mails and internet for about a year now. The link to the supposed partially eaten man is a new one for the story. The bear is no doubt a very large bear. The Outdoor News had a short article in it several months back with a link to the Alaska Fish & Game Dept. that a person could go to for the true story behind this bear. I can not find the article anymore or remember the link but the story(s) that are accompanying these photos is a pretty big stretch from the actual account.

It's like those fish stories some people spread. Joe tells Fred he cauhgt a mess of 11" crappies on lake X yesterday. Fred tells Ed that Joe was fishing on lake X the other day and caught a bunch of 11" to 12" crappies. Ed tells Ned that Fred said Joe was fishing on Kings Lake the other day and cought his limit of crapies all 12" and bigger. You kind of get the picture of how this type of thing goes.

I hate to rain on your parade, but I got these pictures and subsequent story quite a while ago and verified the entire story is a hoax. The picture of the eaten corpse is merely a dead camper that had been in the woods for a while and the photographed bear is an entire gag. Looks f'ing awesome though!