• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rum River State Forest (south Unit)

It is right near the mille lacs wildlife area
Does anyone know if it is open for the deer rifle season i have searched for information but it seems there is very little infor or they are just keeping information from the public. the dnr just says the name but no info. I was just wondering.
Second question how many of you are heading to mille lacs wildlife refuge for the rifle season this weekend

Also how early can you be in the woods i know shooting times are half hour before sunrise but can you be in the woods way early and catch a snoose or something

thanks, well the only reason i would hunt rum river state forest instead of the mille lacs wildlife management area would be because i have a multizone buck license and have an intensive harvest permit which i can use in the rum river but not in mille lacs wildlife management area. will give me more of an opportunity to bag a deer this year.