• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Marcum Quest HD

rl_sd

I am currently in the market for a new camera. Anyone running one of these? I have a friend that originally bought the "Mission" standard definition, but returned it for the "Quest" high-def system and claimed it to be much much sharper than the standard def unit. They are definitely spendy, but it is time to upgrade.  This will be used primarily in the wheel house. Anyone have one and care to share your experience?

Dad had it in the yellow shack.... I should have brought you over there to check it out! The bait shop in Ortonville has them on sale for $499 right now, which is the cheapest that I have ever been able to find them.

Edited by rl_sd

I may just wind up upgrading anyway.  I’ve looked high and low for my Recon 5 and extra Milwaukee drill battery but can’t find them.  They were packed together on my last laker trip to Ontario about a year ago.  Makes me wonder if I accidentally left them behind!

Still crossing my fingers they show up but I can’t imagine where they’d be after the search I did.

7 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I may just wind up upgrading anyway.  I’ve looked high and low for my Recon 5 and extra Milwaukee drill battery but can’t find them.  They were packed together on my last laker trip to Ontario about a year ago.  Makes me wonder if I accidentally left them behind!

Still crossing my fingers they show up but I can’t imagine where they’d be after the search I did.

Buy the Marcum HD for now and sell me the recon when you find it so that I can put it in the red house :) I am running a vexilar fish phone in there now, but want to upgrade to something more portable