• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New motor

CigarGuy

41 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Doesn't think he can do a top end job himself? 

Give them a shot.

All Powersports

(952) 443-3887

1891 Steiger Lake Lane, Unit H
Victoria, MN 55386

Thanks Leech, I knew I'd hear from you!? I actually gave him this name after I posted that. I forgot I posted about a clutch earlier and looked back at that thread. Some day some place we're going to meet each other! I think we're very similar (based on most of your posts) and would get along great! Don't know if that's good or bad?. NO, I'm not coming on to you!!

40 minutes ago, CigarGuy said:

Thanks Leech, I knew I'd hear from you!? I actually gave him this name after I posted that. I forgot I posted about a clutch earlier and looked back at that thread. Some day some place we're going to meet each other! I think we're very similar (based on most of your posts) and would get along great! Don't know if that's good or bad?. NO, I'm not coming on to you!!

Well if you have a snowmobile and we ever get snow this year, it could happen! Hard to plan a ride when it's Raining! ?

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

How is this motor refit going?  Did he find one yet?  Did he ever look into just a top-end rebuild? 

I know he bought one from All Power Sports. Don't have much info on it. Think my son said he paid over a grand for it. I get more information when I see my son.