• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

was it just me?

I have only now been able to get on the HSOforum. I think they host this site. I think it has been almost a month since I have been able to get on. Hey Dakota ice, you still out there? Foster

Hey Foster, still alive and well and planning on going fishing this weekend. My buddy pulled a 12 pounder through the ice out on the river tuesday night. Had to gaff it once he got it to the hole so he could make the hole bigger to get it out. 12lbs and 30" long......must have been a pig! You interested in getting together and making a road trip? I was thinking of saturday and the location is about 1/2 hour to 45 mins. from chamberlain. Let me know or try and give me a call at work or on my cell. work# 800-843-3324 ext. 623 cell# 680-0810 i heard roughly about 18" to 24" of ice so we would definatly need your new auger but sounds like taking the four wheelers is not a problem, heck i heard they are driving their trucks out up on the top side of the ****. Let me know, Iceman.