• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Matt Johnson

Adding a Waypoint to Navionics App

This question popped up several times in recent conversations, so I figured I'd put together a quick video...

This briefly explains how to add a waypoint to your Navionics App once given the GPS coordinates.  So basically, here's how you create a waypoint from a set of GPS coordinates...

Adding a Waypoint from GPS Coordinates on your Navionics App - CLICK HERE

Hopefully this helps and eliminates some of the questions.

Enjoy!

9 minutes ago, Team Walleye said:

Does this help find good spot for ice fishing?

Only if you can get people to start posting the waypoints to their hot spots....:D

Join the conversation

You can post now ↓↓↓ or ask your question and then register. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• They are good. Greg had 2 kinds and one of them had sage. The new owners rarely make the sage links but those were my favorite.     Yes, do we know you?     👍
    • and then finished them on the grill???  interesting!!  for the taters!!
    • I found this picture and it had the recipe. Brad Woods They sure look good.   Ingredients 1 lb - 85/15 Ground chuck ¼ lb - Breakfast sausage meat ⅓ cup - Bread crumbs ½ cup - Parmesan, grated ½ cup - Cheddar, shredded ½ cup - Onions, finely chopped ⅓ cup - Jalapeño peppers, finely chopped 2 tbsp - Milk 2 Eggs ¼ cup - Worcestershire ¼ cup - Your favorite rub/seasoning ½ cup - Barbecue sauce 18 to 20 cubes of extra sharp cheddar cheese, ¼" thick Preparation Preheat your smoker to 225°F;   Place the ground chuck,ground sausage,egg, parmesan,onion,grated cheddar, bread crumbs,barbecue sauce,Worcestershire and milk into a large mixing bowl.Combine everything thoroughly;   Use your hands to form meatballs that are about 1.5 inch in diameter; Press the 1/4 inch cubes of cheese into the center of each meatball; Use your hands to form the meatball again covering the cheese completely;   Smoke the meatballs with your favorite wood until 160° internal temperature; Baste with sauce during the last 30 minutes if you like; Total smoking time should take around 1 hour.
    • I sliced the potatoes, put them in a bowl and microwaved for 8 minutes. A fork can go through but not real easy, al dente. I whipped up some Louisiana hot sauce mixed with sour cream to go with the potatoes. 
    • links, and I loved them!!  question, does your wife's name start with the letter S???  and as for Greg and I we got along as long as he followed the rules...  
    • Still do. Are you talking about the rope or links?
    • That was 2 owners ago. Greg was a good guy but he might have been hard for an inspector to deal with. He had a cabin up near Battle Lake that he used to let me use it when he was not using it. Now he built a house on the property and lives up there.   The main person who owns it now used to be a co-worker of mine back in my grocery store days. I've been friends with him for probably over 25 years. That plant is now state inspected instead of federal.     I've been to that one a couple of times. They have some good stuff too.
    • Or take the necessary precautions to protect yourself without requiring the government do it for you.
    • that has already been discussed Del......   
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.