• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

She may be bored. Get her one of those big basted cow bones to chew on. They last forever and the dog is so interested in chewing, they'll quit digging. You can find them at most pet stores or Fleet Farm. About $8 or $9.

Another thought. When my lab started digging, it turned out he was after mice. I set some traps and once the mice disappeared, the digging was easier to control with chew toys and reprimands. Leave you dog alone and watch from a hidden spot. When she starts digging, get to her and reprimand her sternly.

------------------
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

This is harsh but if you have an e-collar and can catch her digging burn her with it at a level that causes a yelp and don't say anything, better yet if she can't even see you. 4 to 5 times of this and she'll think that digging brings on the shock. I agree with the other replys digging usually means the dog is bored.