• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Sutty

DL Map

Is there a paper map at the bait shop or another source that has points identified? I have the Navionics map for my phone but sometimes areas in reports are identified by whatever point or hill etc.

Heading there this weekend and appreciate the help!

the bait shop when you pull into town (on the right, I think it is Pete's) has a big map on their counter, not sure if they sell them though. Stop in there, they were friendly and helpful when we stopped and their scoops of minnows were fair, they didn't count them out individually as I have seen at other destination lakes like Mille Lacs.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Triclopyr is safe for lawn grass like bluegrass.  
    • Fishhousesupply.com in Buffalo MN
    • Nice win last night with Kepler & Schoop doing the heavy lifting. Some tough but good work done by the bullpen too.  Yanks beat the Indians as well.👍
    • Nice bag of fish there Duff!   I was out for about an hour and a half last night and managed 9 bites; 4 bass and 5 pike.  Only 1 bass and 2 pike made it to the boat though.  Horrible conversion rate.   The bite is still on reaction baits for me.  Buzz bait, spinner bait, rattle bait, jerk bait.  Nothing on plastic which is usually my go to.  It’s been weird with all the short bites lately.  I’ve had very few fish that have crushed the bait.  Earlier I figured it was a food thing - they were just too well fed.  I’m hoping that’s still the case cuz those bass have DEEP bodies on ‘em.  I’m starting to wonder though if the pressure is getting to them.  We’ve had a noticeable uptick of new fisher people in the area.   The side action: Had a couple turkeys glide by and up to their roost next to me about 10 minutes after watching a nice 10 pointer stand up out his bed.  Yawn, stretch, [PoorWordUsage] and watch me fish for bit before wandering off to feed.  Bad photo but better n nuthin.  
    • I like the walnut one.   Crack the shell, add some water, wrap it in a wet paper towel, it germinates, keep in a sunny area, and then they show these magic walnuts.     I think they left out about 15 years.  LOL.
    • Finally, had a decent day.......or shall I say hour. Last week was a bust, one 3ish fish in 4 hours. I target bigger fish, so just avoiding the skunk can be challenging some days.   Just let out the hound and had a smirk appear on my face, I see It's full moon out there. That always helps. Got out on the water at 3:00 today, missed 3 out of 4 bites right away.   Changed up my retrieval speed and cadence and it was on..........for a few minutes. All my action occurred within the first hour of my four hour stint.   4 cookie cutter bass....... 3.87 lb 3.94 lb 4.12 lb 4.16 lb   Spot on spot, the two 4's were back to back. I'm running cranks.   Good luck out there. The Fattening is coming up soon.    
    • Thanks guys I will look into them.
    • No but he knows how to PM me next time! 😉
    • No leftovers???🤔 leech was over wasn't he!😂