• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota Bronzebacks

MuskieFever

I've fished that spot many times but never catch any fish there. It is the SW corner of Spirit Island on Mille Lacs. I usually circle it twice, the first time for muskies and the 2nd time for smallies. Good to know there are fish there. What time of the year were you fishing it? I have zeroed there so many times I was about to give up on it.

I dunno, I still think I'm giving up on it. I am in absolute shock right now watching you pull fish off of that spot. I'm throwing the same lucky craft pointers too. I've never had a muskie follow there either. I bet I fished it 12 times last year, mostly in the fall. Just goes to show you need to be on the right spot at the right time I guess. LOL, you tipping those pointers with a half crawler?

BTW, I have had similar success many times on the West side of the mouth to Cove Bay. I have a few shallow rock spots over there that are usually pretty good to me. Still in shock...