• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Voltage issue? HELP!!

bak2MN

If its not corrosion, it could be that you don't have heavy enough cable running to your accessories, a lot of older boats were not rigged for running all the extras that we are trying to run today. If there are a lot of butt connectors and such that can cause a current drop which may be enough to cause these issues as well.

If your giving away a prize, I want in. I believe I may have been the first person to mention that your cable may not be heavy enough. grin

Glad you found the problem, my boat was doing the same thing a couple of years ago, and that's all it took was to change out the 14ga cable to a 10ga, frustrating to say the least!

Sorry icehole! I looked back and you were the 1st one to say that!!! No prize sorry. But again thank you everyone who had great ideas to help me out with this. I have been in the shop the last two days working on this. In the process I have put on all new ends on my cables and cleaned up all the cables and tidied everything up. Now I am vacuuming and cleaning all the compartments out. (Didn't have time before put away.) Should have it all back together by the end of the day tomorrow. I need to clean up the trolling motor battery compartment and wiring then it will be time to go ice fishing.

I cant wait till open water fishing now. Excited to go and have everything working the way it should. If you see a big white tyee flying around with a guy with a big smile that will be me! laughcool

I couldn't get the small wire out of the fuse block to change it out that is why I went with the 2nd fuse block.