• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dog uses my yard

Schubie

Here is the update.

The guy who said he would let me use his video recorder has not let me use it yet.

Last night I caught a cat in the act about 11:10. Kinda embarrassed I thought it was a dog dumping for so long.

Got a few pics with the phone.

I found out who owned the cat and talked to the owner tonight.

They were very apologetic and explained they had a new rescue cat and they thought this one was rebelling. They are going to get it it's own kitty box tomorrow. ( I did not push it but wonder why they did not right away)

I explained politely that I was tired of cleaning up after the cat. They seemed to understand and asked me to let them know if it did not get better. ( maybe should have pushed it but if the cat was not out it will not happen at all)

Anyway. I will talk to them more if I get more dumps.

FYI. Moth balls do not deter cats.

Thanks all for any input you may have had.

Not to make light of your situation Schubie but in your last post when mentioning it was actually a cat doing its business in your yard, the visual of a cat trying to pass a Lab log or Border Collie bomb like we've run across, over and through just struck me as humorous. That cat must have one tremendously well developed anal sphincter I thought to myself. When I went back and reread your initial post with the "small dog" reference then it all made sense. Best of luck dealing with your neighbor. smile

Dotch

I get your point. And am still embarrassed.

We have small dogs walked all over my neighbor hood. Thought it had to be one,of those and never saw a cat till I caught this one after 11:00. Normally I'm asleep by then.

And yes it was large for a cat anyways. Small for any lab,,,lol

So far after chatting we are in great shape. Except the yard is tore up. But that will come back this spring.

It's all good Schubie. Even living in the country we still follow the same rules. Several years ago I went out to do chores in the morning only to find the electric fences in disarray. Deer, I thought to myself as I went about putting it all back up. Until I stepped in a big cow pie as I was finishing the task. About that time the neighbor rolled into the yard wondering if I'd seen his steers. When I pointed at my boot and told him about the fence he was pretty embarrassed. A few weeks later he dropped off some panels he was no longer using. He got rid of the cattle. smile