• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
B@ssmaster

14' camo rowboat/5hp/trailer - ready to go hunting, $475

14' Meyers rowboat, 5hp outboard (1956 Sea King), Dilly trailer. Rig comes complete with lifetime trailer license, tongue jack, tie down strap, spare tire, oars, gas tank, motor lock.

Motor was recently tuned up, starts and runs great. New water pump, new carb kit, new fuel hoses. Trailer lights work, tires in good shape.

I don't use this rig anymore since I bought a big water duck rig and would like to get it out of the yard.

I don't text, please call for further details.

Rig is located in Maple Grove, MN full-4198-49270-dsc02560.jpg

full-4198-49271-dsc02558.jpg

full-4198-49272-dsc02562.jpg

I'd guess 3-6mph which is faster and easier than rowing

All he has right now is a 12 ft jon boat and a trolling motor on the back. So with it all loaded we dont too fast. This would be an upgrade

Good question. I've never clocked it. I would guess Leechlake is close with his estimate. I can tell you with two guys, a dog, a pile of decoys, etc it still moves reasonable, it puts up a small wake as she goes. Obviously you can't ski behind it or anything. grin