• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is their a fall time bite?

HandGunner

Is theira fall time bite for chanels? Like a fall time bite for bass before winter comes in. Also wondering hows fishing under hwy 694 and east river road bridge by the apartments in fridley? Fished their first time nothing but seen alot of fish scales on shore and fish fins, whats their to fish for?. Also fridley park rice creek that connects to the sippi.

+1

Like most fish They definitely out on the feed bags in the fall. Sept n Oct can b great months. I probably catch half of the bigguns n the fall

There are channels n that stretch but I've caught mainly carps n suckers sum bass n Wally's to.

I personally think they move deeper. Then again I'm fishin deeper most of the time goin for sturgeons.

I would use fresh cut bait. Suckers or crush flatheads

When I say fresh i mean still bleeding.

It's easier for me to fish in the evenings but early mornings can do well also

Was out in fridley park on the little creek that leaks into the sippi had a guy come and toss out a shrimp looked cooked and 2 huge hunks of meat look like slices of summer sausage he had his 2 kids with him. I had corn landed my first fish (carp) on my new catfish rod. The sound of the clicker going closig the lever and setting the hook best feeling ever. Been watching too much river monsters never new Id be doing the same I think Ifound a new passion than bass fishing.