• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Leaving for Yellowstone!

Powerstroke

I'm just a little excited to hit the road. We are leaving this weekend for an extended trip to Yellowstone NP. We've got lots of things planned including having my parents and youngest staying with us for the midweek.

I can't wait. I'm hoping to put together a bit of a trip report when we get back. We've had our camper for 5 years now and we know it well, but everytime you visit a new place its something new. We are staying in an RV park outside of Yellowstone, but that will actually be a good thing.

Have fun, I love that area. I have been out to the park at least 5-6 times over the years. Bring cameras! If you get a chance, go to the Lamar valley on the upper N/E end of the park near evening. With a good set of binoculars and a Photo Lense when parked on the road. You can see a lot of Wildlife and may even see a Wolf or Griz take down a Elk or Bison calf. How fun for the family to see that! grin

full-27051-46772-lamar1.png

My family and I are setting up a trip to go out there in early october of 2015! It is aways out but none the less I am excited to see that part of the US. I think we are staying in a cabin in the North East end...

Hope your trip goes well and cant wait to read and see your report!