• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First trip planned with our pop up camper!

stckthrwr

We have our first trip planned to Crow Wing Lake campground this weekend with our new pop up!

Also have a trip planned to St. Croix state park next month too. Hoping to get to several other state parks this year.

I've heard a lot of the state parks book out a year in advance, so not sure how that will work.

Nathan

FYI the state parks reservation system only allows about 75% of the sites to be booked. The rest are on a fist come first served basis. So if you don't have a reservation you can usually find a site on a Thursday evening. There are also a few cancellations too.

nice campground...enjoy! One piece of advice.... if You have a question about something... ask!!! Campers are a friendly bunch and are always willing to help out! Being your first trip, just ask before you get flustered and put a damper on your first trip!

Ryan, I'm sure we are going to have a ton of questions.

Woodsman, we will definitely check out the forests. No running water is okay.

Eyeguy, maybe I had been told wrong then. I was going off something my wifes coworker said.

Thanks for the help and suggestions! We are hoping the boys enjoy camping and that we can get out quite a bit more this year.

I'm pretty sure we won't be able to find a spot over the 4th, but just have to look around.

Nathan