• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

monopod suggestion?

I have used the break down style of shooting sticks, wrap the connecting strap around the rifle strap and away I go. Used to use it for predator hunting, but we then went to 3 kids and my boys got older, so now I use it for squirrel hunting. Never noticed a problem with a .223 or 17hmr, of course, I am a big anchoring base too

I like the bipod from stoney point but may now be Primos. Light weight and stable. I have used mine along with my kids for deer and turkeys. I think it is very versatile. The trigger sticks are much to heavy for me.